Arrived in Dover on Sunday afternoon, crew is all here and we're ready to go. After waiting for nearly a year, tomorrow looks like it will be the day - maybe. The weather may deteriorate beginning on Thursday so I hope it holds through tomorrow at least. The swim slot calls for a 0400 start. That means I need to get up around 0100 to eat. Then we will depart for the boat around 0230 - 0300. If all goes well, we should be back in Dover in time for dinner. That is, if the weather holds. It changes so fast here we can only hope.